The Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator (MBTI) is one of the most popular personality type tools in the world.
It reflects what is at the heart of my coaching work: understanding self and others better, making personal development choices, so we can change and live our life from a deeper, fuller place.
Whatever the circumstances of your life, the understanding of your personality type can make your perceptions clearer, your judgements sounder, and your life closer to your heart’s desire. Isabel Myers – creator of MBTI
As a qualified MBTI practitioner and facilitator, I can help you find out your personality type and help you understand:
- how you are at your best
- what your communication style is
- how you approach problem solving and decision making
- how others might see you• how you deal with change
- how you are under stress• what your working style is
and much more…
I offer MBTI sessions to individuals and organisations for personal development and team building as well as MBTI and coaching (see below).
MBTI adds another rich layer to my coaching work. As a personal development tool, it can be used to help us understand ourselves and others better – to discover what makes you and other personality types tick in different life situations. For more information about MBTI, please read my blog What makes you tick?.
An individual MBTI session to find out what your Personality Type is costs $170 and includes the following: (for corporate/organisational rates please email me (link to contact here page)
- 30 minute session to introduce MBTI, overview of this package and clarifying your desired outcomes via Skype, phone or outdoors
- Online questionnaire and report
- 90 minute face-to-face MBTI session (alternatively via Skype)
- Introduction to Type booklet